Pikes Bay Marina & StorageDock map, slip rates and boat storage.
Pikes Bay Marina
Located on shores of worlds largest lake, Pikes Bay Marina is one of most desired boating address’s on Lake Superior. Pikes Bay is truly one of the safest harbors in the Apostle Islands, and our beautiful black granite breakwater keeps wave action inside the harbor basin to a minimum. With 208 slips, Pikes Bay Marina offers first class floating dockage with wide piers and wide fairways for easy boarding, navigation and docking.
Winter haul-out and spring launch is quick and safe with our new 35 ton Travelift and 20 ton hydraulic trailer.
- Slips range in size from 30 to 60 feet
- Side-ties available up to 90 feet
- Fresh water, 30 and 50 amp power, WiFi, cable and telephone hookups located at each slip
- Full service gasoline, diesel and sanitary pump-out easily accessed at the outer end of Dock 200
- Our 120′ by 180′ indoor storage building provides safe, secure, heated storage and protects our member’s boats from the harsh Wisconsin winters.
- Quick and safe winter haul-out and spring launch with our new 35 ton Travelift and 20 ton hydraulic trailer
If you are looking for a weather safe harbor with First Class Amenities set in a tranquil environment with crystal clear water. You will want to be among your peers at Pikes Bay Marina. Find out about the amazing services and amenities our members enjoy at Pikes Bay!
Pikes Bay Marina Fuel Dock
We are proud to be the only ValvTect Certified Marina on Lake Superior offering both ValvTect Non-ethanol Gasoline and ValvTect Diesel. The fuel dock also offers pump-out services and boating supplies.
Why ValvTect Marine Gasoline? Find out here!